Regular 8;Weekend;On Call
We're currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
in North Dakota
Williston is a city in and the county seat of Williams County, North Dakota, United States. The 2010 census gave its population as 14,716, and the Census Bureau gave the 2017 estimated population as 25,586, making Williston the sixth-largest city in North Dakota.
- Schedule: 40 hours per week; one during the week and the weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Normal day time hours are 0700 to 1530, however, the candidate may be asked to work a later shift depending on the surgery schedule.
- Procedures: Surgeries offered at this facility include: gynecologic procedures, orthopedics, urology, plastics, and general surgery. Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist will do all epidurals. If they are busy the anesthesiologist will assist.
- Patients: 7-18 cases/day
- Other Info: The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist takes primary after hour call; the physician takes back up call. We currently have 4 inpatient operating rooms, 3 outpatient operating rooms, and two endoscopy rooms. Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Primary call, will be called back if needed (Anesthesiologist is back up call, will carry beeper).
- Requirements: Board Certified or Accredited School of Nursing with 3-5 years of experience, Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support required.
- Electronic Medical Records system used is Meditech.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.