This facility is seeking several Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists locum tenens support to fill an ongoing need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- 6/1/21 (ongoing)—3 weeks on/1 week off rotation
- Monday -Friday, 40 hours per week plus call. 1:3 weeknight call, every 4th weekend.
- Critical Access Hospital
- Cases: General, Regional, Pediatrics, Ear Nose Throat, Trauma, Gastrointestinal, Urology, and Obstetrics. Must be proficient in spinals, epidurals, and blocks
- Care Team Model: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) only (4 CRNAs total on rotation)
- Active North Dakota license
The City of Williston is the 6th largest city in North Dakota with a population of 30,229 as of July 1, 2020
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.