- Need: February 2020 - Ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm with night call holding pager for Consults Only
- Type of Patients/Cases: Targeted ultrasounds, CVS/amniocentesis, high-risk consultation and prenatal diagnosis for state of the art care in the Southeastern North Carolina region.
- Support Staff: 2 Physician Practice; Two genetic counselors, one nurse practitioner, six ultrasound technicians, and experienced administrative staff.
- Office-based Practice
- Board Certification
- Active North Carolina license (highly preferred)
Wilmington is located between the Cape Fear River and the Atlantic Ocean in Hanover County. The city contains a large seaport and is home to the USS North Carolina Battleship Memorial. It features a prominent historic district and is close to superb beaches. The city was the childhood residence of basketball star Michael Jordan.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.