Call 12;24;Weekend;On Call
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: April 2020 - Ongoing
- Schedule: 10 and 12-hour shifts, Monday - Friday
- Procedures: general, orthopedic, urology, otorhinolaryngology, ophthalmology, bariatric, vascular, neurology, thoracic, gynecology, dermatology, plastic, cardiac and obstetrics (no trauma).
- Cases for the operating room are medically directed, Obstetrics Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) are supervised
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Case logs required
For sports enthusiasts, Worcester's central location gives residents and visitors easy access to numerous professional sporting teams. Worcester itself is home to a professional baseball team, the Worcester Tornadoes, who play in the Canadian-American Association of Professional Baseball, or Can-Am League. Boston to the east is home to Major League Baseball's Boston Red Sox
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.