This opportunity offers:
• Approximately 15,000 OR cases annually. In addition, approximately 2000 deliveries and 200 cardiac case including TAVR, mitral valve clip and watchman procedures.
• Paid for time worked; no 40-hour guarantee
• 18 ORS plus endo, cardiac and OB
• Ideal candidate should be cardiac capable, proficient with open hearts, fellowship trained, but if not should have extensive cardiac experience. A perfect candidate is someone proficient in structural hearts – CABG, TAVR’s, Watchmans and mitral clips. Will accept someone with recent open heart experience.
• Cases include general, ortho, urology, ENT/ophthalmology, bariatric, vascular, neuro, thoracic, GYN, dermatology, plastic, cardiac and OB. No trauma
• There is always 1 MD and 1 CRNA in-house 24 hours a day
• Cardiac cases are medically directed and some of the CRNAs do hearts
• Cases for the OR are medically directed, OB CRNAs are supervised
• 283-bed hospital
• Approximately 4,446 inpatient and 11,497 outpatient surgeries
• Paper charting
• MA license
• Board Certified
• AHA ACLS
• Flu Shot, TB, and immunizations are required and provided to hospital’s employee health.
• 10-panel drug screen required.
• Physical at the hospital also required
• Case logs required
• For our locum needs we do not have to have someone that can necessarily do OB but they would have to be willing to monitor a patient during a C-section if they were on call the attending can put the spinal in.
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes about 30 minutes)
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.
• QGenda utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.