- Need: November Start - end of 2019, possibility to extend
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; First case stats at 7a or 7:30a
- Duties: Assist in outpatient surgery center/Gastroenterology suite that has anesthesia provider needs
- Support Staff: the site is multi-specialty ASC with the following specialties - podiatry, ENT, ophthalmology, gynecology, urology, dental, orthopedic, plastics, general surgery, and endoscopy
- Board Certified
- Pennsylvania license preferred
York is situated in the south-central portion of Pennsylvania in York County. The city was a major factor in the Revolutionary history of the United States. The town is known as the "White Rose City," named after the Wars of the Roses. Unique architecture from the colonial era and huge gothic churches are situated in the city.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.