This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts; days and nights needed
- Provider will work in the pulmonary and medical intensive care unit
- This position will have the provider rounding on patients, ordering and interpreting labs and imaging, arterial lines, central lines, chest tubes, and procedures.
- Board Certified
- Active Pennsylvania license
- Provider will need to have at least 1 year experience working in critical care
York is full of cultural and social attractions including the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center, The historic York Fair, the National Street Rod Association, and the Olde York Street Fair.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.