This facility is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday: 8a- 5p
- Setting: Hospital with trauma Level LV and 406 beds
- Types of Cases: All modalities of DX/Mammography required including - Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound Biopsies, (Stereotactic, Ultrasound, and Magnetic Resonance guided), and breast needle localization
- Credentialling timeframe: 60+ days
- Requirements: Must be Board Certified, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), must have an active Arizona Medical License, must be able to provide 2 weeks per month ongoing (Mon-Sun schedule). Certificate in Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.